NATIONAL AGENCY FOR DIGITAL CERTIFICATION – TUNISIA
CHAIR OF AAECA-NET [2019-2020]
The national agency for digital certification TUNTRUST was created according to Law no.2000-83 of 9 August 2000 governing electronic exchanges and e-commerce.
The national agency for digital certification TUNTRUST is a non-administrative public company and works under the authority of the Ministry of Communication Technologies and Digital Economy.
Through the services it provides, it aims to foster a climate of trust and commercial internet security. The national agency for digital certification TUNTRUST is the root certification authority in Tunisia. It represents the highest level of trust in the field of digital certification and security of electronic
transactions and exchanges.
The national agency for digital certification TUNTRUST is in charge of the following missions:
- Secure transactions and electronic exchanges in the fields of e-commerce, e-government, e-banking, e-finance …
- Establishing cross-certification and mutual recognition with foreign Certification Authorities
- Managing digital certificates (generation, revocation, publication and storage of certificates)
- Research, training and studies in the field of digital certificates
- Specification of the technical features For creating devices and verification of digital signatures (Qualified digital signature devices)
- Specification of technical requirements for qualified digital signatures.
Website : www.tuntrust.tn